CSM Restoration Parts
I have had Greg Clauss, owner of CSM, reproduce some items for the GT750 and for the T/GT500. I supplied him with the sample and he provided me with what I needed at a reduced cost, and then stocks the item for sale to others. Currently at time of writing he should have available:
- A replacement battery mat for all years of the T/GT500. Note that the plastic he uses is harder than the original, so for the GT500 some triming of the ribs may be required.
- and the never available from Suzuki rubber hoods for the wiring connectors on the water temperature sensor connection for the fan and the temperature gauge on the GT750.
Others have had him reproduce:
- T500 air filter boots - quality is 'medium' but price is often better than from other sources - as with anything you have to shop around.
- T500 driver foot peg rubbers.
- the T500 transmission oil dam
The link to his web site is here. Just give him a call, or send him an email.