There are a large number of internet sites out there that have information on the various GT750 models - a few that I like include:
- To find photos and thumb nail descriptions on very nearly all Suzuki motorcycles, probably the best place at the time of writing is the web site operated by Jarmo Haapamaki.
- The Pink Possum web site operated by Richard Nowson is an excellent source of technical information.
- Gunnar Forsgren's site was the first one I know of to offer a blow by blow 'this is how I did it' restoration guide - recommended.
- The source I recommend for hard copy reproductions of factory parts and shop manuals is e-ClassicBike.com in New Zealand. Excellent quality and fast service. They also sell on eBay.
- CD's containing an assortment of useful factory manuals are offered at a very reasonable price by Murrey Barnard in Australia off of his OzeBook web site.
- A good source for videos of carburettor repair and also restoration tips is Barry Wilkes - just do a search for the seller "bluesmokebaz" on eBay.
- My own web site also has some additional information which some may find useful.