External Resource Links
Please note: Clicking on these links will open a new page or tab depending on your computer's browser settings.
- "The Field Guide to the Suzuki GT750" - an on-line model identification reference guide for the GT750.
- "The Field Guide to the Suzuki GT550" - another on-line model identification reference guide but for the GT550.
- "The Field Guide to the Suzuki T and GT500" - my third on-line model identification reference guide, and covering the T and GT500's.
- Gunnar's GT750 site - the first 'how I did it' web site I recall ever seeing for the GT750.
- "Pink Possum" - Richard's excellent technical resource site.
- "Man Cave and MC" - Tore Grenasberg's blog and reference site - lots of good information.
- "The Kettle Clinic" - a UK based board focused on the GT750, but also covering other models. Membership is global
- "The Sundial Moto Sports" board - a US based board for vintage Suzuki 2-stroke owners. Membership is global
- "The International Classic Suzuki" board - an Australian based board for vintage 2-stroke Suzuki owners. Membership is global
- Muzza's T500 Suzuki site - lots of information
- UK Yahoo hosted GT750 board - GT750 focused, but other models discussed also
- US Yahoo hosted Smoke Riders board - actually covers all vintage triples, twins and rotary models
- Jarmo's compendium of all Suzuki's ever made - pretty amazing.
- A UK based T/GT500 Suzuki site