A Field Guide to the Suzuki T/GT500
References and Credits:
The plan is to continue adding material as I stumble across it. The errors are all mine, but many people have provided inspiration, contributed material and/or offered suggestions to this section, as well as to other areas of the web site - in no specific order they include:
- Fred Johansen our resident 2 stroke guru here in Calgary.
- Joe Haseloh who raced T500's here in Alberta and has now rebuilt two of my crankshafts.
- Geoff Fritz in West Australia who graciously entertained me one afternoon while we compared T500 notes.
- Fred Sauter in Ontario who also graciously entertained me one afternoon while we compared notes, and then continued to be a sounding board as our Cobra restorations proceeded.
- Allan Tucker in Barbados for his input and contributions.
- Murray Barnard whom I visited in West Australia. He loves all things T500, and operates the oldest T500 resource site that I know of at this link.
- Eric in Northern Virginia, USA for contributing the material on signals, tire pumps and 500/5 background.
- Steve Winters and Richard Nowsen in the USA for their help at various times answering technical questions.
- Robert Bond in the USA for his work on the CDI replacement for the GT500's.