Click on any image to see a larger version.
Some points to be aware of:
- The metal seat pans are interchangeable 1974 through 1977 as they all used a keyed seat lock introduced in 1974.
- Later model pans can be used on a 1972 or 1973 bike but ideally the gap needs to be filled in where the seat lock cut out is located and new one piece seat trim installed.
- Seat pans for 1972 and 1973 are the same, as are the seat covers with the distinctive diamond pattern as seen below, polished stainless steel metal surround trim and 'Suzuki GT' silk screened on the back
- The 1974 model seat cover is unique as it uses the 1972/1973 silk screen (having 'Suzuki GT') at the rear, but with the 1975 through 1977 seat cover design ( pressed ovals)
- 1975 and onwards only have 'Suzuki' silk screened at the rear, and use the same 'pressed oval' pattern as first used in 1974 with the 'L'